We are looking for eager and enthusiastic youngsters with a background of managing sales and service with specific reference to the Manufacturing and OEM industry. If you feel comfortable in reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and understand project requirements.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Travel domestically & internationally to meet sales needs.
- Collaboration with team members.
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a rapidly expanding technical organisation.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Mechanical engineering background (Diploma/Bachelor’s degree)
- Travels extensively on short notice (up to 50% travel)
Send us your profile – email@example.com